Dell is an American multinational computer technology a company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer jobs, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Dell Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Graduation, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer 2.
Educational Qualifications: 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
Experience: 2+ Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity
- Prepare design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Review and implement test strategies for software products
- 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Ability to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Advanced understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
Apply Mode: Online.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to initially register with Dell company career portal, and log in to apply.